Engagedly Off Campus Drive 2022: Engagedly is hiring young Graduates in the field of Computer Science and IT, Electronics for the role of Trainee Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode after reading the detailed job description.
Engagedly is a new age performance management software that redefines performance appraisals by simplifying and incorporating elements of employee engagement into the performance review process. With Engagedly you can get 360 Feedback and continuous performance reviews done easily. It takes minutes, not days to set up and run a review process that employees will appreciate, help managers save time and provide HR with detailed analytics too.
Engagedly also incorporates employee engagement tools within the performance review process by elegantly dovetailing social, ideas, communication, rewards and recognition, alignment of company values, pulse surveys, learning modules and more. Baked within Engagedly is a goal management system which allows you to cascade goals across the team and regularly check-in progress.
Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore, India
Salary : INR 6 LPA
- 2021 batch BE / BTech (All Branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company – The Engineering Team. You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch. Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
- Developing and maintaining the product and its features
- Adding new features and automating functionalities in the application
- Working with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver high-quality solutions
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements
- Fixings bugs and performance problems
- Pushing code every day and iterating on product features
- Working with various APIs
- Basic knowledge of Programming and Testing
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Curiosity to learn, research and suggest ideas
- Should be an excellent team player
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online registration link on or before 9th March 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 11th March 2022.
Engagedly Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here