Ensono Freshers Hiring Drive 2021: Ensono looking to hire fresh graduates of IT, Computer Science for the job position of Associate Software Engineer profile for Chennai office location. The freshers of BE/B.Tech/MCA or BSC apply on the Ensono careers page link in the desciption.
About Company: Ensono helps IT leaders be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We are award-winning certified experts in AWS and Azure and recognized as Microsoft Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year. Ensono has nearly 2,000 associates around the world and is headquartered in greater Chicago.
Company Website: www.ensono.com.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai, TN
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC or Any IT/CS Related Degree
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software to enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial, end-user applications and internal tools that improve efficiencies that supporting our diverse industry segments and clients. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. As you advance in your career the expectation is individuals become thought leaders and communicate those ideas.
- Fresher with basic understanding and exposure to java and angular development
- Active participation in the refinement of the teams’ backlog
- Leading in the continuous improvement of the scrum team
- Eager to learn
Skills & Behaviors that are reliable indications that you can contribute:
- Expert knowledge Microfocus/HP OO. Version 10.20 or later
- Must have knowledge on Microfocus/HP OO integration experience (To ITSM modules)
- Expert knowledge on Microfocus/HP OO installation and administration
- Good knowledge of custom workflows with user created operations
- Basic understanding of AWS services and architecture (more specifically Code Deploy, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS & Dynamo DB)
- Demonstrated ability to create and consume web services (REST/SOAP)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and apply quickly
- Demonstrated ability to do simple scripting with Python
- Demonstrated ability to configure workflows in tools such as HP Operations Orchestration
- Strong knowledge with ITSM/ticketing systems (ServiceNow, CA Service Desk, Remedy, Cherwell)
- Basic understanding on ITIL framework V-3.0
- Ability to develop using agile methodology
What you will receive from Ensono:
- Working in a modern business agility framework
- An opportunity to work on the newest architectures (AWS, serverless)
- An opportunity to influence the architecture and design of what’s next
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Ensono Careers page.
Ensono Associate Software Engineer Apply Link: Click Here