Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2021: Epsilon looking to hire fresh graduates of CS/IT or Management as a position Analyst for the Bangalore office location. The freshers of BE/B.Tech or BSC/BCA of 2019 or 2020 Batch can apply for this job drive.
About Company: Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Campaign Analyst, 1 – Entry level
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors Degree with CS, IT, Management – 2019 and 2020 – Passouts.
The Campaign Analyst 1 is responsible for building and facilitating the campaign deployment process, while maintaining a high level of quality control. The Campaign Analyst 1 will work in conjunction with the assigned Account Manager and production vendor on designated full-service accounts.
- The Campaign/Production Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Contribute in campaign and project lifecycle, responsible for building and facilitating the campaign development process for full/self-serve clients.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in campaign build and execution.
- Execute the campaigns end to end meeting the defined KPIs.
- Maintains SLA, manage stakeholder communication and campaign reporting.
- Work effectively with production, client services and technology teams on behalf of clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Provide daily, weekly account updates to Leads, Managers, BSA, Client Services and/or Client.
- Build stable working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of all client deliverables and ensures overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate delivery.
- Attends recurring account meetings (internal/external), process updates session etc.
- The Campaign Analyst 1 position is a very hands-on role that requires an organized team player with 6 months to 1 year of experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors Degree with CS, IT, Management – 2019 and 2020 – Passouts
- Basic knowledge of: Internet, Word, Access, Excel and HTML.
- Knowledge of Internet Space/Various ESP Clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a team.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, result-oriented internet environment, focused on delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer oriented; willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations.
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Epsilon Registration link.
Epsilon Off Campus Link: Click Here