Epsilon Recruitment 2022:
Epsilon looking to hire fresh graduates of CS/IT or MCA for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field with 0-1 years of similar experience
- Tech Stack: Python or NodeJS
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases and SQL (NoSQL is a plus).
- Knowledge in PySpark is an added advantage
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) is added advantage
- Good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
This position in the Engineering team under the Digital Experience organization. We drive the first mile of the customer experience through personalization of offers and content. We are currently on the lookout for a smart, highly driven software engineer.
You will be part of a team that is focused on building pipelines using latest software engineering design principles and tech stacks.
She / He also must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, ‘startup’ environment within a larger company.
- Develop solutions for Epsilon that will deliver high quality personalized recommendations across different channels to our customers
- Working with Data science team to ensure seamless integration and support of machine learning models.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/ ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop end-to-end (Data/Dev/MLOps) pipelines based on in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI/ML lifecycle, and business problems to ensure solutions are delivered efficiently and sustainably.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Epsilon Registration link.
Epsilon Off Campus Link: Click Here