Ericsson Hiring Associate Engineer in Noida Location , Graduate having 1 year experience are eligible profile of computer science or related.
Job Description :
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas.
Company Website : https://ericsson.com/
IP – Associate Engineer
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Associate Engineer we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
As an IP Engineer you are responsible for the testing and troubleshooting experience on Ethernet level Circuit on multivendor equipment sites and follow-up with Local exchange carriers (LEC) to turn up new facilities.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- Responsible for running automation script to check the Work order status of entire team and ensure tracking on status of work orders.
- Responsible for preparation of daily dashboard for customer.
- Responsible for End to End provisioning and Augment of IP, Ethernet Augment, and COMBO circuits.
- Good knowledge of Sprint Owned tools like EAI, SOF, NIMS, NRM etc.
- Responsible for followup with various LEC for FOC chasing and working on clarification
- Handling calls with customer to solve process related queries and suggest solution.
- Responsible for successfully Close Complete Testing Completed Sites.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience on Provisioning, IP Competence, testing and troubleshooting
- experience on Ethernet level Circuit on multivendor equipment sites and follow-up with Local exchange carriers (LEC) to turn up new facilities.
- Need to work; cohesively with internal teams for successful install/Disc; Impact.
- Good Negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Impact on customer Operations Customer is currently running highly expedited Network Modernization and extension projects where upgration of new Ethernet Services is required to support the Network Readiness of 5G services
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1 years of relevant work experience.