Ericsson Recruitment 2021: Ericsson is hiring fresher graduates in the disciplines of Computer Science and Information or Data Science for the role of Graduate engineer Trainee across Noida location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the post after reading the complete job description detailed below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2021:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science, Information/Data Science.
- Education: BE/ B.Tech In Computer Science, Information/ Data Science.
- 0 months experience, Batch 2017-2021 Btech/BE Graduate
- We are looking for Graduate Engineers in India, to significantly expand its Service Line Optimize teams in Noida.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
- A results-oriented position to be part of the team that builds outstanding ML and rule based root cause analysis SW.
- Shall participate and contribute in designing, development, testing and deployment.
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal trainings and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into a software as solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, tensorflow, etc
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, mongoDb, etc
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
Interested and Eligible candidates apply on the the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply