Ericsson off campus recruitment drive 2020: Ericsson invites application from the freshers of computer science, communication, software engineering background for the Ericsson Early Career Program – Innovate Graduate Technology Program 2020. The BE/B.Tech, BSc/MCA or MS/M.Tech graduates or any other freshers or having Industry experience of 0-3 year eligible for the Ericsson freshers drive.
Ericsson Innovate Graduate Technology Program 2020
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon, HR, IN
Salary: High In Industry
Experience: Freshers/ 0-3 Year
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/MS/M.Tech Or Any CS/IT/ECE or STEM related degree
Ericcsson Off Campus Job Description:
Our Innovate Graduate Technology Program will give you an outstanding opportunity to understand and take part in shaping our technology leadership and is the perfect fit for you who have a diligent, innovative, and creative mindset.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity !
We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the Global Service Center in India. We are delivering services to customers all over the world mainly on 4G, 5G, and IoT networks. And we are engaging our talents in solution development to build efficient and advanced customer network solutions.
We are now looking for young talents to join Ericsson Global Early Career Program commencing 2021. The successful candidates will be provided with a competitive Compensation & Benefit package, as well as an international leadership development program lasting 18 months inclusive of classroom training, on-the-job training and overseas assignments
- As the Trainee, to finish the learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions;
- As the new talent, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- Analyze customer needs, drive end-to-end technical solutions, design solution offerings, and support the solution deployment.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities, major in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus; Overseas education experience is also a plus;
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 year working experiences in ICT industry;
- Experiences on ICT solution development, software development or ICT Service delivery are preferable;
- Solid knowledge on computer science, programming languages or communication technologies;
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as leadership potential;
- Passionate and fast learner;
- Excellent capability of communication and presenting;
- Proficient in English.