Ericsson Careers 2020 : Ericsson looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly application/infrastructure monitoring.
Ericsson Careers Recruitment 2020 :
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Noida, UP
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1-2 Years
Eligibility: BE/B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
Best Aptitude Course for Placements 2020 Join Now: Click Here
As the L1 Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer candidate will take the ownership of Alarm Monitoring for Charging and Billing System and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response Time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for multivendor RAN nodes system through Alarm Monitoring tools.
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- It’s a 24*7 Operation, candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
- Good Performance management (RAN KPI’s) knowledge.
- Strong RCA & troubleshooting Skills.
Get Jobs Update on Telegram : Click Here
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Candidate must have NOC exposer
- Candidate should be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- Candidate with NOC Experience from reputed companies like Nokia, Huawei will be always handy.
- Unix, Oracle Should be hands on
Interested and Eligible candidates apply on the the following link.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
Apply Link: Click Here to apply Ericsson Careers 2020