Esko Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020: Esko Diversity Challenge 2020 For BE/B.Tech and MCA Female Graduates. Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer Trainees to join their team in Bangalore. You will be a core member central to our engineering teams where-in your daily work will allow you to design software engineering solutions and solve challenging problems.
Esko Diversity Challenge For 2020 Graduates
Job Title: Software Engineer Trainees
Job Location : Bengaluru
Esko Freshers Salary: 6.5 LPA
Challenge Opens At: Jan 8, 06:00 PM IST
CLOSES AT: JAN 10, 06:00 PM IST
Esko Diversity Eligibility Criteria:
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- FEMALE candidates
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You should have:
- Engineering degree
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
The Interested and eligible Female graduates make registration on the following Esko Challenge link.