Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eurofins is inviting applications for the posts of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description of Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:-
|Company Name||Eurofins Central Laboratory|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Remote|
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors/Masters in Bio-Informatics/Bioengeneering/Biotechnology or any other equivalent degree.
- Understanding and Knowledge of analyzing NGS data and interpreting results.
- Knowledge of Bio-Informatics tools (samtools, bedtools, aligners, variant callers etc) and Databases (NCBI, GenBank, UniProt etc)
- Development of pipelines in the field of DNA/ RNA sequencing
- Programming Knowledge in – Python, bash, R/ Bioconductor.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix based operating systems.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
- Fresh pass out or with 3-6 months of internship experience
With knowledge and understanding in Bio-Informatics, the candidate needs to be a biggener/proficient in Analyzing sequencing data and interpreting the results. Usage of Bio-Informatics tools and the development of pipelines for RNA/DNA Sequencing with the help of Unix based operating systems, job queuing systems.
- Project Management of Sequencing based Bio-Informatics Projects including data analysis, management,consulting and interpretation of results.
- Conceptualizing and developing customized Bio-Informatics solutions including interactive analysis for various sequencing based products.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of Bio-Informatics tools and resources through knowledge of internally developed systems, open-source programs and commercial applications.
- Benchmarking different tools on standard/gold standard datasets.
- Work with R&D team members to develop, implement and maintain functioning pipelines and applications upstream and downstream of NGS data analysis, interpretation and reporting workflows.
- Support project management team through troubleshooting and resolution of encountered issues with data analysis and customer concerns.
- Document all aspects of the Bio-Informatics environment for existing systems and newly implemented systems in a QM compliant way. Ensure versioning through a source control system of all pipelines,configurations, algorithms, tools and applications used in production workflows.
- Hands on experience of job queuing systems (eg. SGE), git, Docker and common workflow language (CWL) based frameworks (Snakemake/Nexflow)
- Knowledge of Singularity image creation
- Cloud-Azure knowledge
- R/ Shiny based or alternative dashboard development experience
- Methodology we have in place and expect to be used:
- Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile, Zero Defect development method
- Daily Stand-ups with other developers directly involved
- Scrum of Scrums, Innovation Sprints (after every 3rd Sprint)
- Continuous integration
- Automated Build and Deployments
- Automated Unit & Functional Testing
- Follow Development guidelines and coding style
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply