Exotel Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring BE/B.Tech/MCA | Freshers As Trainee
Exotel is the emerging market’s leading full stack customer engagement platform and business-focused virtual telecom operator. Exotel has also recently received a virtual telecom operator licence to offer cost-effective end-to-end VoIP telephony services, making the company a 100% compliant cloud calling operator.
Exotel was founded in 2011 and has an impressive cloud-based product suite that drives 70 million conversations every day for more than 6000 businesses in India, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Today, the omnichannel contact centre, communication API suite, and conversational AI platform from Exotel help some of the fastest-growing businesses in emerging countries manage their customer engagement.
Exotel Off Campus Job Description :
Job Title : Trainee- Integration & Customization
Location : Gurugram
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-6 Months
What will you do?
- To design and implement customizations like CRM’s, IVR’s, Reports and Automation modules
- Customer interaction for requirement gathering and product consultancy
- Requirement analysis and preparing scope of work
- Assist in product demos
- To provide technical and service support and solutions to the customers
- To guide the onsite resources in implementing customized product features at the customer end.
- Product Training and onsite support to customer.
- NOC handling, Customer Interaction involving issue handling and resolution over chat , mails and phone.
- To prepare and provide product updates, information and materials to distributors and customers.
- Onsite Installation development, deployment, UAT for the customizations
What are we looking for?
- BE/B.Tech/ MCA in I.T/CS
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of aptitude
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Linux knowledge – basic commands.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages like php, Java Scripts, bash etc. & Database – Postgres / MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL etc.
- Basic Knowledge of networking concepts like LAN Troubleshooting, WAN etc.
- Willingness to travel within India and Abroad.
- Willingness to learn and work in challenging environment
Preferred ( But not Mandate)
- Work experience PHP Framework like Laravel.
- Knowledge of REACT JS, REDUX, Material UI
- PL/SQL knowledge would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Telephony ( PRI and VOIP )
- Experience / Exposure to Call Center Technology / Environment
- Knowledge of Networking Devices like switches and routers and Network Architecture
- CRM/IVR Developer or Script Programmer