Expedia group off campus drive for 2019 batch
Expedia group inviting application from 2019 graduates as a position of software engineer in multiple location in India . Any computer science / IT or other Circuit branch graduate good in programming eligible for drive , find the eligibility and apply links below.
Expedia Freshers Hiring of 2019 Batch :
Company Name : Expedia Group
Profile Name : Associate Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Gurgaon / Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech CS/IT/ECE
Experience : Fresher / 1 Year
Salary : Industry Standard
- 2019 – B.Tech graduate
- 1+ years Software Development work experience (using either Java, C#, Ruby, or Python), or prior experience in object-oriented programming.
- Write clean code – elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
Job Description: Associate Software Dev Engineer
As a Developer on the Insurance team, we expect you to be able to have the ability to ramp up on technology stacks with guidance & deliver high quality code in a timely manner to solve business problems that Comet focuses on. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside other Senior developers on your team and other tech. teams to come up with solutions. You will be supported by a large community of Software Engineers to solve some complicated Technology problems. Most of our software is JVM based, uses Scala, Java, Java script frameworks, Spring MVC, Spring boot deployed using docker based images, we use Kafka, Redis, MongoDB among other technologies.
- Deliver high quality code in time that is designed to be scalable, responsive & resilient.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technologies & existing technology stacks
- Has a strong sense of ownership on all Technical issues
- Has the ability to identify & mitigate risks/issues in your scope of the problem space
- Keeps open channels of communication amongst team members
- Strong sense of ownership – help the team win
- Good written & spoken communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate Click on The Following apply link for Expedia group 2019 Batch hiring
Apply Link : Expedia group off campus drive for 2019 Batch
Apply Also Other 2019 off Campus Drive : Click Here