Expedia Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020: Expedia Group freshers recruitment Drive for Associate Software Dev Engineer in Bangalore location. Freshers of 2020, 2019 and 2018 or Any other having experience of 0-1 year can apply for the expedia careers job position.
Expedia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
Job Title: Associate Software Dev Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: Any CS/IT/ECE/MCA Graduate
Batch: 2020/2019/2018/2017 or Any
We are looking for an Associate Software Dev Engineer to join the Marketplace Dynamics Data Engineering team in Bangalore. Our team builds and maintains data and software products that unlock opportunities for personalized customer experiences and marketing performance optimization. Come, join us on our journey to build the most intelligent travel platform in the world.
We believe in being different and challenging the status quo. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches.
Expedia is committed to crafting an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
What you’ll do
- You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
- You will be contributing to maintain development standard methodologies
- Contributing to deliver world-class software on date
- You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data science, Cloud computing
Who you are?
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following link.