EY Campus Placement Drive hiring Engineering, Computer Science graduates across India for Associate Data Engineer and SAP Engineer position.
EY Placement Drive Overview :-
Role – Data Engineer, SAP Engineer, Software Engineer
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon , Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Education: BE/B.Tech, BSC/BCA, MCA, BCom M.Tech or Related
Batch: 2023/2022/2021 or Any
EY GDS Hiring Description :
A technology career is about far more than leading-edge innovations. We are looking for highly motivated, articulate individuals who have the skills to the technology lifecycle and are passionate about designing innovative solutions to solve complex business problems. It’s about the application of these technologies in the real world to make a real, meaningful impact.
Role Job Responsibilities
Data Engineer – Associate
- Data and Analytics is amongst the largest and most versatile practices within EY. Our sector and domain expertise combined with technical skills in data, cloud, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence differentiates us in the industry.
- Supporting the day to day activities of the data engineering team by extracting, analyzing and presenting data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, using developing technical capabilities
SAP Engineer – Associate
- Work as an ABAP or SAPUI5 or Fiori Developer in a motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Visual or Experience Designer
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of new and existing visual or existing designs, storytelling presentations or video storyboards, actively gaining knowledge and experience through hands-on project work.
- Support with the production of user experience and virtual wireframes and prototypes, considering user needs and user journeys.
- Project Analyst
- Collaborate with the wider team to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the review of more senior members of the team.
- Provide analytical support to the product group, research and present insights into the latest industry trends and customer requirements
Skills and attributes for success
• Should have understanding or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle.
• Understanding of one or more of these programming languages or technologies or operating systems or backend technologies like Java or .net or Python or Windows or Linux or Unix etc. or data analytics or SQL or Oracle or Teradata etc will be of added advantage.
• Demonstrate an understanding of technical requirements and specifications development, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s degree in either of these streams (IT or Computer Science or Engineering – Circuit branches, or related field)
• Should have secured 60% and above
• No Active Backlogs
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
• Innovative approach to the project, when required
• Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
What we look for
• Meticulous, Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
• A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
How To Apply for EY Campus Hiring 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the EY as early as possible through online mode.
EY Apply Link : Click Here