EY GDS Hiring Any Degree Graduate As Project Coordinator Across India
About Company :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
We offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines.
Job Title – Project Coordinator
Location : Kochi
Experience: 0-4 year
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description :
We are looking for Associate -Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
Your key responsibilities
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Overall – 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge in Project Management concepts would be an added advantage.
Technologies and Tools
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
What we look for
- Willingness to learn
- Time Management
- Listening Skills