EY, one of the world’s leading professional services organizations, is hiring for Associate Analyst positions in Kochi, India. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates to start their careers at a top-tier firm and gain valuable experience working on complex and challenging projects.
About EY Associate Analysts Hiring –
Location : Kochi
Experience : 0 to 2.5 Years
Qualification : Any Post Graduate or Graduate
The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams. The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance.
Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
How to Apply for an Associate Analyst Position at EY
To apply for an Associate Analyst position at EY, please visit the EY careers website and search for jobs in Kochi, India. You will need to create an account and submit your resume and cover letter.
Apply Link : Click Here