EY Off Campus Drive 2023 for Data Analysts | PAN India
Are you a talented and analytical individual looking to kickstart your career as a Data Analyst? Look no further than the EY Off Campus Drive 2023! EY, one of the leading professional services firms globally, is searching for skilled Data Analysts to join their dynamic teams across various locations in India.
As a Data Analyst at EY, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, analyze large datasets, and provide valuable insights to clients. Your responsibilities may include gathering and interpreting data, implementing data models, designing data visualizations, and supporting decision-making processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
If you are passionate about data analysis and want to be a part of EY’s innovative and collaborative work environment, don’t miss this opportunity. Propel your career forward and apply for the EY Off Campus Drive 2023 for Data Analysts.
EY GDS Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview :-
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Kochi
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Education : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/BCOM/MCOM or Any Graduate
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Freshers
Job Description EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Online application submission.
- Aptitude and technical assessments.
- Group discussion and personal interview rounds.
How To Apply for EY Hiring 2023 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer as early as possible through online mode.
EY GDS Apply Link : Click Here