EY Off Campus Internship Drive 2023 : EY hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Cyber Security Intern. There are multiple positions vacancies acancies in Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about EY Careers opening as follows.
Ey Off Campus Internship Overview 2022
Job Title : Cyber Security Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : 0-4 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MS/MCA/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022/2021/2020
Job Description Of EY Summer Intern:
EY is looking for Analyst / Associate Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber Transformation projects for our customers across the globe. • An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with senior members of the team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts
- Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- Knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Understanding of architectures
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure is a plus
- Basic knowledge of encryption
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduates / BE – B. Tech / MCA / M. Sc. (Stats, Maths, Computer Science) / MBA with background in computer science and programming and 0 – 4 years of experience
- CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following EY careers portal link.
EY Apply Link: Click Here