F5 Off Campus Drive 2021:
F5 is hiring fresh graduates for the role of Software Engineer I for Hyderabad Location in India. The graduates and post graduates of Computer Science, Computer Technology Graduates can apply for the F5 Off Campus Drive 2021.
F5 provides solutions for an application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends.
F5 Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 year
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with equivalent work experience.
F5 Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Description:
The F5 SET team is looking for talented software engineer to bring passion, creativity and energy to solving customer problems and delivering innovative solutions, leveraging modern architectures and development practices. In the role, you will have the opportunity to work with talented architects, hardware development engineers, software engineers to validate and promote the overall quality of F5 platforms. This position will provide you to own and drive all related aspects of testing and debugging networking equipment from the initial prototype through the later production phases. Working as a part of a larger global team, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest in cloud technology and hardware. We value ownership and accountability as well as collaboration and support of our teammates in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Drive design, implementation and quality of major components of the product, adhering to quality standards, engineering best practices and team level standards of quality and completeness.
- Responsible for understanding your components and work in its end-to-end customer context
- Collaborate closely with your agile team, under the guidance of the architect and product owner to solve problems and drive solutions
- Implement automated and manual test cases to ensure maximum test coverage for platforms and features under test.
- Define the test strategy and plan best suited for a given platform feature
- Work effectively both within a team and cross-functional team to drive identification and resolution of issues efficiently.
- Utilize your software design, analysis and programming skills to develop innovative automated test cases and tools to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Understand the quality life cycle to include: test planning, test case definition, test case development, test execution, defect analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of software development process, demonstrated proficiency in designing test cases and contributing to effective test planning.
- Execute automated and manual tests on platform software at each stage of the prototype phases and strong analytical skills that can determine root cause when a failure occurs.
- Knowledge of software development and system testing, with a minimum of 1 year test experience.
- Software Test Automation experience with python is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adopt new programming languages and environments
- Understanding of cloud technologies and concepts is preferred.
- Experience in Linux based operating systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of IP networking: routing, switching, and network standards from layer 1 on up through the transport and application layers.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following F5 off-campus drive link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register