F5 Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
F5 is hiring fresh graduates for the role of Security Support Engineer for Hyderabad Location in India. The graduates and post graduates of Computer Science, Computer Technology Graduates can apply for the F5 Off Campus Drive 2022.
F5 provides solutions for an application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends.
F5 Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Security Support Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR relevant industry certifications and accreditations.
- 0-2 years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry OR experience providing solutions engineering/support/professional services to large scale enterprises.
- Knowledge of web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Web application development, Programming/Scripting, Website analysis, Data center networking, Application delivery controllers, Web Application Firewalls and load balancers.
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- Experience working with cybersecurity solutions.
F5 Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Description:
F5 SDC Team is looking for a Security Support Engineer I, to be based in India, who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 web applications from malicious and automated attacks. The candidate must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of Shape security service. You will be part of a small nimble team of specialists that will integrate our anti-automation and anti-fraud solutions with large scale web sites, often with requirements for four or five nines of system availability.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Manage and support the installation and integration of F5’s Security As A Service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies Participates in design and implementation projects to deploy Security and Multi Cloud solutions.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape.
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationships with customers regarding web security.
- Own delivery of technical components for integration that include website analysis, configurations, testing, debugging, documentation and go-live support.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with other F5 teams in delivering a timely and qualitative technical solution to customers.
- Guide other consultants and engineers to ensure customer success.
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
How to Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following F5 off-campus drive link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register