FireEye Hiring Freshers as a position of Technical Support Engineer in it’s Bangalore office. Jobs application open for the graduate looking to make career in technical engineer.
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Technical Support Jobs In Bangalore
|Job Profile||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Technical Graduate|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
As a Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for offering technical support to customers regarding the more involved system configuration and implementation problem scenarios.
- Be responsible for documenting cases to reflect the actions taken, informing customers of problem status and providing solution(s) or workarounds as developed in a professional timely fashion, over the lifetime of the support request.
- Understand customer systems and configurations, analyze the more technically difficult problems, identify defects and recommend solutions.
- Work closely with customers and engineers, as well as the Account teams. Setting customer expectations appropriately and accurately is also a requirement.
- Work closely with engineering to develop workarounds to issues and suggest product changes to accommodate customer needs, as well as mentor and provide technical guidance to the more junior members of the Technical Support team. Development of support tools is also within these functional responsibilities.
The ideal Technical Support Engineer will demonstrate a proven aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. S/he will be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a customer-facing role whereas a Technical Support Engineer you will work to solve product and network problems of extremely high complexity. As the Technical Support Engineer, you must be able to configure highly complex lab setups to duplicate and solve customer-related problems.
Demonstrated proficiency with security as it relates to several of the following:
- Linux, Unix System administration, TCP/IP, DNS, and troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Windows administration and troubleshooting experience.
- Network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, etc.).
- Intrusion Detection, Packet trace analysis, Security tools, and technologies;
- Endpoint security experience, including network design, implementation, and management;
- Firewall, VPN, IDS, and related network security design and implementation are a plus;
- Desired security network and systems related professional certifications are a plus;
- Ability to document calls and write FAQ and short instructional technical documents essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers as well as with internal engineers.
- Excellent time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills
Interested and Eligible candidates apply on the following FireEye Jobs link.