FIS Global India invites applications from the freshers or entry level graduates for the role of Penetration Tester ( Web Application Penetration Tester across Multiple location in India. Detailed FIS Global Careers Drive 2023 description is as follows.
FIS Global Recruitment Drive 2023
Job Title: Penetration Tester ( Web Application Penetration Tester )
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Entry – Level / Freshers with Hands On/ Certification
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Description :
What you will be doing
• Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs.
• Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and recommends solutions.
• Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control access to systems.
• Maintains company firewall and utilizes applicable encryption methods.
• Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
• Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures.
• Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security issues and questions.
• Implements and administers information security controls using software and vendor security systems.
• Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for communication to management.
• Interfaces with user community to understand security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What You Bring
• Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
• Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
• Knowledge of network design and engineering
• Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
• Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
• Basic to intermediate decision-making and problem solving skills
• Basic to intermediate verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
• Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
How To Apply FIS Off Campus Drive ?
The interested and eligible graduates fill the application form on the following FIS Careers page link asap.
FIS Apply Link: Click Here