FIS Global off campus drive 2020 for BE/B.Tech Freshers in Pune as a position of IT trainee .
Job Description : FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2020
About Company : FIS Global
FIS Global : Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology.
Job Profile : IT Trainee
Position Type : Full time – Regular
Type of Hire : Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree Computer Science / Information Technology or Related [ B.E/B.Tech/BCA ]
Experience : Fresher
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
• Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
• May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
• Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
• Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
• Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
• Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and learning new subject matter
• Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions performed