FIS Global India Off Campus Drive 2023 invites applications from the freshers or entry level graduates for the role of IT Trainee across Pune location in India. Detailed FIS Global Entry Level Careers opening description is as follows.
FIS Global Associate Development Program 2023
Job Title: IT Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
FIS IT Trainee Description:
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
• Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
• May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
• Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
• Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
• Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
• Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and learning new subject matter
• Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions performed
How To Apply FIS Pune?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates fill the application form on the following FIS Careers page link asap.
FIS Apply Link: Click Here