Flex Off Campus Drive 2020: Flex Hiring Freshers As a System Analyst-I in Pune Location. Any individual having experience 0-3 Years can apply for the drive. Flex Careers Jobs Opening in Pune.
Flex Pune Freshers Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Company||Flex India|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA Or Related|
|Year Of Experience||0-3|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
Flex India Careers Job Description
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Monitoring the application process , application logs and managing appropriate resolutions in case of failures.
- Debugging the technical components (Configuration , Code) for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies or process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
- Experience in Application Support , especially in L1/L2 Support and enhancements.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Able to learn new applications , technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Programming knowledge in Java or .NET , Understanding of SQL or Oracle database programs and knowledge in any of Scripting language (Java Script , PHP)
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B / CRM business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with trading partners , Users.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills for team work.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process or software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
- Should possess minimum of 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Willing to work on weekend shifts. (Compensation Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
Learn Data Science With Placement Support Register Now