Flowserve, a global leader in providing flow control solutions, is seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team as Graduate Engineer Trainees in the Information Technology (IT) domain. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will have the opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development and implementation of cutting-edge IT solutions that support Flowserve’s global operations.
Flowserve Openings Overview
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021/2010
Job Description :
Role Summary: The Technician is accountable for technical review, execution, maintenance, and customer support. Adherence to standard procedures and timely completion of contract deliverables.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Flowserve careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here