Franklin Templeton Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hiring Freshers As Graduate Trainee Engineer for ghe Hyderabad office location.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Required Skills Sets:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software, as well as programming languages such as Java, C#, C++, Python etc.
- Familiarity & knowledge with operating system, databases, and system administration tools.
- Understanding project requirements and contributing meaningfully to the project outcomes.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Establishing professional relationships with stakeholders while maintaining high degree of professionalism and diligence
- Be passionate about technologies and its implications on the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team#ENTRY_LEVEL
Required Soft Skills:
- Highly committed and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to take ownership for role responsibilities.
- High regard for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Growth mindset is required to be successful in the role.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive in identifying process improvements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply Link: Click Here