Free Complete MBA course – Marketing and business Strategy : Best Selling Course designed by an MBA graduate from the syllabus of top Universities in the world.
Marketing strategy strategy course designed by an MBA graduate from the syllabus of top Universities in the world.
This course is very helpful for all those who are either preparing for GMAT or planning to do an MBA. It is divided into four different section like Marketing Basics Overview ,Marketing insights and analysis, Branding and communication and Business Strategy and will cover all the all the important topics of Marketing in MBA.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
The last section of the module will further help you in understanding various strategy used by companies
- Marketing Overview
- Marketing insights and analysis
- Marketing communication and branding
- Business Strategy (Sales and Expansion)
Who this course is for:
- Business graduate from college.
- Budding Entrepreneur and startup founders
- Engineer curious to learn some MBA concepts
- MBA Basics
- Marketing insights
- Branding and product development
- SAAS product and Recommendation engine
- Marketing and business strategy
- Startup basics
What you’ll learn
- Basic Marketing basics like SWOT,4Ps & 7Ps and STP.
- Advance marketing concepts like BCG matrix ,Brand Mantra, BAV Model, Product Life cycle, Brand and line extension.
- Various marketing channels used by companies
- How to do sales and marketing of your product
- Amazon 3 key service business strategy to dominate the retail market.
- Unit economics matrix like Customer acquisition cot and customer life time value.
- Pricing strategy like Price Penetration, Price Bundling, and Price Skimming
- Problem with Aggregators, Platform business and Network effect
- Business strategy used by startups.
- Competitive attack like Flank, Position defence, preemptive, Counteroffensive attack etc
- How product recommendation engine of Netflix and amazon works
- Horizontal and vertical strategy used by Samsung
- Strategy used by market leader, market follower and Challenger
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Enroll Link : Click Here