Freshworks Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Freshworks hiring Entry Level freshers of 2021 Batch final year graduates through PAN India off campus Drive. Fresh graduates of different stream can apply for the different role in Freshworks off campus drive.
Freshworks Off Campus Hiring Drive 2021
Job Title: New Graduates and Interns
Location: Chennai/PAN India
Experience: Freshers/Final Year
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Tech, BCA/BSC, Bcom Or Any
Batch: 2021 Preferred / 2020 or Previous also eligible
FreshWorks Off Campus 2021 Job Description:
Freshworks is looking to hire smart, determined, and passionate new graduates, to hire across various functions. Broadly, we hire for our engineering and go to market (GTM) teams. The engineering teams are primarily responsible for building enhancements, and shipping high quality features for our suite of products. The GTM teams interface with our customers during various touch points of their customer journey. Some teams (for eg. sales development, inside sales, presales, onboarding) work with new (potential) customers – during their trial and implementation phase, while some teams (for eg. customer support and customer success) work with existing customers. The sales and customer success teams manage the business relationship with the customer, while the presales, onboarding and support teams manage the technical aspects.
About the roles:
Engineering: The different software development teams work closely with the product teams and are divided into squads. Each squad may comprise of a few product managers and product designers and a number of software engineers (SEs). Each engineer is part of a squad and each squad owns different areas of responsibility for their respective product / platform. They own the entire SDLC for their area of responsibility and are in charge of delivering world-class features for our products. Outside the SE role – there are also roles in the DevOps side as well as Cybersecurity space – if you have a keen interest in those domains, that would be the right role for you. In general, anyone who enjoys programming and writing code to solve business problems will fit very well into engineering roles at Freshworks.
Sales: The sales teams are divided into two categories – inside sales (more inbound approach) and sales development (more outbound approach). The sales development team engages with prospective customers to establish a connection and build interest so as to generate leads (prospects). The inside sales team manages relationships with different prospects (leads) who have expressed interest with our products, and convert prospects to customers. People who thrive under pressure, enjoy working with targets and want a fast-paced environment will fit in nicely into a sales role at Freshworks.
Presales: The presales team helps prospects with technical queries. They are primarily responsible for finding the right solution to cater to the business needs of the prospect. They also ensure that our products are technically implemented in the right manner to solve their business needs. People who like to play a consultative role and understand business problems, and then translate that into technical solutions will be best suited for this role.
Customer Onboarding: The onboarding team is primarily responsible to ensure that our prospects and new customers are able to have a smooth onboarding process when they go live with our products. Their main objective is to provide a seamless transition as they start using our products.
Customer Support: The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have and provide assistance as and when required. Anyone who likes to troubleshoot, get to the root cause and solve problems and helping customers resolve their issues are a natural fit for the customer support team.
Customer Success: The customer success team is primarily responsible to ensure we keep our customers happy and retain them and prevent any churn. They interact with our existing customers on a frequent basis to understand their usage and adoption of our products, and see what gaps exist and help customers derive more value from us. If you like analyzing metrics and helping customers make decisions to improve their business, then customer success is apt for you.
The entire GTM org is divided into multiple regions – Australia and New Zealand, India, Middle East and Africa, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe (further divided to Northern and Southern Europe), United States (further divided into East, West and Central) and each team works in the time zone of the customers they serve.
What we look for in candidates:
– Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
– Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
– Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OOPs concepts.
– If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
– Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
– Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance-driven environment.
– Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
– Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions/markets.
Prior internship experience in B2B / product companies or in any of the respective domains is an added bonus.
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by June 2021; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2020 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers – we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in final year (graduating in 2022 or later) – we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in final year.
The recruitment process:
- You’ll get an automated response upon your application submission for now. This will give you information about the role and the process followed for that particular role. Each role may have a different screening test.
- All our interviews will be virtual video interviews on Zoom, since we are all working remotely for the time being.
- We have a rolling schedule for interviews – we will invite you based on the schedule. Please note that there may be 2-3 dates for each role to accommodate all candidates.
- We will keep this link open throughout early 2021 – and process candidates in batches, depending on the openings that we have.
- We are currently looking for students who are eligible to do an internship during their final semester for a 6 month duration. If your college does not give you an option for such an internship, you can apply – but we will plan your interviews in early 2021 and before that.