Fujitsu invites applications for Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers of BE/B.Tech of 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch throughout India office locations. More details and apply link about Fujitsu Off campus Drive in Job Description.
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 1,29,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in the society through innovation. To make this happen we need visionaries and innovative minds who can share our vision for the future. People who can serve our society and recognize the vital role that technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works.
Fujitsu Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Pune, Noida
Salary: 3.5 To 4.0 LPA
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)-2019,2020,2021 Batch
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation,10th & 12th
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How to apply for Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following link asap.
Fujitsu Apply Link: Click Here