Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022:
Gartner is hiring fresher graduates in the fields of Computers/ IT for the posts of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore Location in India. A detailed Job Description of Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022 is as follows.
Gartner, Inc, officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Company Name: Gartner
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6 month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be actively integrated into the day to day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
What will you get?
- Final year engineering student with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of natural language processing and machine learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here