GE Appliances Off Campus Drive 2021: GE Appliances is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Associate Developer – Oracle EBS across Hyderabad location in India from eligible graduates and post graduates in the field of Information Technology and Computer Science can apply. Detailed job description is given below.
About GE Appliances:-
GE Appliances offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers and competitive compensation. GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Associate Developer – Oracle EBS
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelors/master’s degree in Computer and/or Information Science
- 0-2 Years of ERP Hands on Experience – on Oracle EBS
- Candidates who have interned with GE Appliances can apply as well
- Hands on Experience in Development of code and Unit testing in Oracle EBS modules or any other platform
- Working knowledge on PL/SQL
- Knowledge on Code Migration & Governance processes
- Knowledge on Integrations
- Willingness and ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
In this role you will be building/coding technical solutions for some of the CEMLI’s – with an ability to understand, analyze & build solutions for business needs. You will be responsible to closely work with the Tech lead to understand business processes/problems and come up with possible technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Tech lead and manage all aspects of CEMLI development
- Understand the requirements (MD020) and prepare Technical designs(MD060) in consultation with Tech Lead
- Build the code as per the design to accomplish business needs, Maintaining the coding standards
- Understand the test cases document and application performance requirements
- Build PL/SQL code, Oracle XML Publisher Reports for business needs. Prepare migration documents and work with Sys Admin team to get the code migrated.
- Create technical documentation to enable system development life cycle, such as MD060 and CM010.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT Proactively work with Tech Leads and team members to develop technical solutions for CEMLI development.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
- Knowledge on Form Personalization’s and OAF
- Knowledge on XML Publisher reports, RDF reports
- Exposure on application performance improvement
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the below mentioned link ASAP.
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here