GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2021:
GE Digital is Hiring fresher graduate candidates in the disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of Software Engineering Specialist across the Bangalore location. The detailed job description is given below.
About GE Digital:-
GE Digital provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies. We operate across four key industries, including power generation, manufacturing, oil & gas, and electric utilities & telecom. As part of GE, we are helping industry work better. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Software Engineering Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Hyderabad
- B.E./B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech Related
- 2021/2020/2019 Or Freshers
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
In this role, you will:
• Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
•Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected
for the project
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
For roles in USA:Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience0years
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here