GE Gas Power Recruitment Drive 2022:
GE gas Power is Hiring fresher graduate candidates in the disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of Software Engineering Specialist across the Bangalore location. The detailed job description is given below.
About GE Gas Power:-
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Software Engineering Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected
for the project
- Demonstrated experience with migrating or building applications into cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with programing languages such as (Java, Python, NodeJS, Scripting)
- Understanding of CI/CD and automation methodologies
- Able to understand architecture designs
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
GE Gas Power Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here