GENERAL ELECTRIC Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021: GE Healthcare recruitment drive for Hiring Final year graduates under the GE Digital Technology Leadership Program 2021. Engineering, Computer Science, IT, ECE Graduates apply to the GE Campus drive as soon as possible.
GE Healthcare is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2017, the company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures.
GE Healthcare Digital Leadership Program 2021
Job Title: GE Healthcare Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) – India 2021
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech, BSC/MCA, MS/M.Tech Any STEM Graduate
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, Digital Engineering, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen
- Over the course of the program, you’ll receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning areas such as project and product management, data analytics, IT operations, software development, and more.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Graduating by December 2020 (Winter Start) or May/June 2021 (Summer Start)
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be flexible to specific rotation role and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology
- Up-to-date with current IT and software industry standards, trending software, and information technology development methodologies
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated program/project management skills working on and leading teams
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following “Apply For Job” GE Healthcare campus drive 2021 link.