GE Healthcare off campus drive 2021 hiring freshers as a position Entry Level Software Engineer for the Bangalore office location. The interested and eligible graduates can apply for the GE Careers job opening in Bangalore location.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Remote
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2021-2019 Batch or Any)
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
ob Description Summary
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. As an expert in the areas of Core Java, Angular, Java Script, Full stack dev, platform and/or application, you will be involved in software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Experience with Core Java, Angular, Java Script, FullStack dev
- Experience with modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)Comfortable in building standalone desktop applications.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following GE healthcare application link.
Apply Link: Click here to register GE Healthcare