GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 : GE is looking hire freshers for the position of Software Engineering Specialist for the Bangalore office location. The interested and eligible graduates can find the more information about job in description.
About GE HealthCare Early Career Hiring
Job Title : Software Engineering Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers / 0-2 Year
GE Freshers Salary: Best in Industry
As a Software Engineering Specialist you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Have awareness of SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI (Continuous Integration), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
•Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Freshers can be considered for the role.
Desired Technical Expertise
• Scripting skills (Shell).
• Any exposure to Linux will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
The eligible graduates can register on the following registration link on GE Careers Portal.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register GE Early Careers Drive