GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 : GE Power hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Embedded System. There are multiple job vacancies in Chennai Office Location.
Based at GE Power Conversion Chennai, the GET – Embedded Systems Development and Testing role is an exciting opportunity for an action-oriented individual with deep technical foundation of Embedded Controllers, Drives and Power system. You will be able to leverage your technical knowledge to directly support to drive state of the art products, develop software and test the embedded platforms.
Job Title : GET – Embedded Systems
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022/2021/2020 or Any
The GET – Embedded Systems development and Testing develops and tests embedded software and firmware. In this role you are responsible for work which is defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term business goals.
- Work with Control and Testing Engineers in assigned areas in the field of embedded controllers.
- Develop plans to upgrade the testing of embedded RTOS, libraries, drivers and other related packages.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey.
- Develop embedded applications using C/C++ and function block diagrams.
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms.
- Provide documentation support in the assigned projects
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis, and development of advanced solutions for automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate.
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards. Ensure all work is performed in accordance with the organization’s EHS and associated policies & procedures
- Drive control and Validation, testing concepts
- Strong technical aptitude, Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical / Electronic Engineering / Embedded Systems from reputed College/University.
- 0 – 1 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in C/C++, Python, Embedded Systems, FPGA, Digital Design.
How To Apply GE Power Off Campus:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following GE Power off campus registration link.
Click Here to Register GE Power GET