Gea Group hiring Mechanical Freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer for the Bangalore office location.
The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
Gea Group Recruitment Overview
Role – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, ME/M.Tech Mechanical
Role Description :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your profile and qualifications:
Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge:
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Apply Link: Click Here to register