GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021:
GeekyAnts is hiring Software Engineer from the graduates and Post Graduates of Computer Science and Information Technology across Bangalore location. Detailed job description is available below.
About the GeekyAnts :
GeekyAnts is a young Product and Services Development company based in Bangalore. We at Geekyants do everything related to web and mobile app development and are extremely passionate about building world-class products. We are a colony of highly skilled developers and designers. We are huge contributors to the open-source community. We don’t just consider ourselves as coders or designers, but as innovators who love to come up with new stuff that helps not only us but everyone in the community.
- We build Mobile & Web Apps and everything surrounding that
- Great Ideas Start @ GeekyAnts
- We love challenges, as facing them gives us an opportunity to experiment with new technologies and create some of the most amazingly crazy apps!
- We host meetups, attend conferences and publish posts in order to share our knowledge with the developer community.
- NativeBase, our cross-platform UI components library for React Native, is extremely well received by developers across the world. NativeBase has recently crossed over 14,000 stars on Github and accounts for around 8% of React Native downloads. By this, we mean that if there are a 100 React Native apps in the market, 8 of them have NativeBase components in them.
GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 6.5 LPA
- 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
We, at GeekyAnts, do more than merely develop software!
Our geeks love to play around with the latest technologies and have overcome challenges by experimenting and creating innovative products for our customers located globally.
Our clients, onboard us to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy your product with transparency.
Come join us to feel the GeekyAnts experience.
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Candidates who get selected need to join as interns in Jan 2022 and would be converted to FTE post successful completion of the 6 months internship.
- Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 24 months of employment need only apply.
- During the internship, the stipend will be INR 17,500 per month.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, the full-time compensation will be INR 6.5 LPA.
- During internship candidates will be covered by medical insurance
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the below mentioned URL on or before 05th January 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 10th January 2022.
GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here