Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Genesys is hiring fresh graduate of CS/IT or related for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Chennai location in India. The freshers of Computer Science, IT and Electronics are eligible to apply for this drive.
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview
Job Title: Genesys
Job Location: Chennai
Job Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent in work.
- Knowledge of automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our application in Amazon cloud (AWS) environments- will be a advantage.
- Experience with OOP programming languages such as Java/ (Any other programming languages) in the academics.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills and experience working within a multi-culture team.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile testing methodologies and best practices for continuous delivery (CD) – will be an advantage.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SET) who will design, develop, and manage automation testing and performance testing to ensure the outstanding quality of a new generation of world-class cloud applications.
SETs work independently on features to assess the scope of testing, implement automated system-level tests, and maintain a CI pipeline by triaging and optimizing tests.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Together with developers, you will work in a highly collaborative environment to create world class products in new and existing cloud-based product suite.
Good SETs have a strong understanding of their development team’s processes, priorities, roadmap, and current feature work.
- Work closely with the software development team during the product design phase.
- Define clear test plans that cover all use cases and scenarios.
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests.
- Triage failed automated test executions and report defects when appropriate.
- Maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features.
- Identify useful test cases that identify and isolate faults.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with team members of product management and development.
- Participate in design and code reviews to help mentor other team members and to influence technical direction of testing department.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify high risk areas, refine requirements, and isolate bugs to increase testability of application.
- Coordinate test efforts for projects involving multiple teams to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Contribute robust, well architected solutions to the shared test framework.
How to Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Genesys off campus drive link ASAP..
Apply Link: Click Here to Register