Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023 : Genesys is hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech CS/IT/ECE or related for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Chennai location in India. The freshers of Computer Science, IT and Electronics are eligible to apply for this drive.
Genesys Recruitment Overview
Job Title: Genesys
Job Location: Chennai
Job Salary: High in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Genesys is pivotal for developing interaction processing system. This team is responsible for design and development of many features and micro services, needed for customer experience. Multi-Cloud developer responsibilities are: Design, prototype, develop and maintain both new as well as existing functionalities.
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
Skills & Tools
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
How to Apply for Genesys ?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Genesys off campus drive link ASAP..
Apply Link: Click Here to Register