Genesys Recruitment 2022:
Genesys is hiring fresh graduate of CS/IT/ECE or related for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Chennai location in India. The freshers of Computer Science, IT and Electronics are eligible to apply for this drive.
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80 countries including the world’s top ten largest telecommunications and service providers; the world’s top ten largest automotive companies and 4 of 5 world’s largest airlines. Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories employs 3500 people and operates as a stand- alone company with headquarters in Daly City, California.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Salary: High in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech CS/IT/ECE Or Related
As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Development Team, you will be responsible for front end development of complex, scalable web applications and common web application architecture using modern web application frameworks. You may work on domains like scheduling, forecasting, safe long-term storage of data, form builders, speech analytics, machine learning, data science, and reporting.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.)
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills
The ideal candidate would also have knowledge with some of the following:
- Grunt or Webpack build tools
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine UI automation testing tolls
- Working with open-source projects, ideally with a history of contributions
How to Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Genesys off campus drive link ASAP..
Apply Link: Click Here to Register