Genpact Recruitment 2022 Hiring Fresh Graduate from BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech for the position of Machine learning Trainee for the Noida office location
Genpact Careers Hiring 2022 Overview :
|Role||Machine Learning Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description For Genpact Hiring Freshers :
In this role, you will be responsible for below analytics and process improvements using various automation tools for BFS business. You will function as a SPOC for improving & automating the BAU processes and liaise with the US teams to deliver process improvements and simplifications.
• Overall responsibility for Accuracy and timeliness of process delivery (BAU and Ad-hoc request)
• Gain an understanding of various BAU processes and the general operating environment
• Support and execute cost improvement strategies
• Monitor business delivery, system accesses, and enforcement of compliance & business policies
• Consistently challenge the existing methodology and drive to develop challenger methodology to remain cutting edge
• Support innovative analytical thinking & solutions that result in improved business performance
• Improve existing processes and make them more robust
• Close Interaction with Customer & business.
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Providing regular support and business solutions to the customer as and when required.
• Able to manage clients independently
• Endeavor to maintain a high VOC – Voice of Customer Score
• Graduate in any discipline BE/BTech/MTech/MCA Preferred.
• Proficient in SQL, SAS, Python coding & BI Tool like Tableau
• Relevant work experience
• Ready to work in US shift
• Preferred with experience in AWS, Hadoop & Hive
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Genpact careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register Genpact