Global Foundries Internship For BE/B.Tech Fresher as well Final Year graduates of Any Stream such as Computer Science, IT, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical. Final Year and Freshers of Engineering apply before the link expires.
Global Foundries looking for fresh graduates or final year students to work on Software Development & Test Teams . As a member of the team, reporting to the Manufacturing Systems COE lead, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release.
The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end-users. Responsibilities include design, development of software and creating automated tests. Candidate should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
Global Foundries Internship Program 2020-2021
|Company Name||Global Foundries|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech All Stream|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Instagram Link||Off Campus Updates|
- Undergo provided training, understand specifications and complete assigned tasks on time
- Work with teams across multiple geographic locations around the globe
Designation : Intern – duration 6 months
- Final year students pursuing B.Tech (B.E.) in any stream(Computers,Electronics,Electrical & Mechanical Engineering etc.,) or Fresh graduate getting trained in any training institute on programming languages.
- Advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of Database concepts and ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication