Global Foundries Internship For BE/B.Tech Fresher as well Final Year graduates of Any Stream such as Computer Science, IT Final Year and Freshers of Engineering apply before the link expires.
Global Foundries looking for fresh graduates or final year students to work on Software Development & Test Teams . As a member of the team, reporting to the Manufacturing Systems COE lead, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release.
The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end-users. Responsibilities include design, development of software and creating automated tests. Candidate should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
Global Foundries Internship Program 2022
|BE/B.Tech All Stream
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Some experience on Java / C#/ C++ and OOO concepts.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of white box and black box testing.
- Maintains updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Deals well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.