Gojek Recruitment Drive 2021:
Gojek is hiring Associate Android engineer – Transport for the Bangalore location from the eligible fresher graduates. Detailed description of Gojek Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Fasten your helmet and climb on board if you’re ready to be an Android Engineer at Gojek. In this role, you will be an integral player in the Transport team based in Bangalore, India. The transport team is the one providing customer journey experience in Gojek ride-hailing business. From landing our customers on a map full of nearby GoRide and GoCar drivers in the app, providing a seamless booking experience, being picked up by the driver at the correct pickup point, having a pleasant and safe journey, and being dropped at the correct destination place.
In collaboration with the product management, design, backend, and quality engineering teams, you’ll build a large-scale, high-performing Android app for Gojek, providing simple, easy-to-use services for our users. With knowledge of the general mobile landscape and current user preferences and trends, you’ll employ your technical expertise and clean coding skills to deliver tangible solutions and provide the best-in-class platform to serve our ride-hailing customers.
Gojek Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Android Engineer – Transport
- Good knowledge of Kotlin, Android tools and framework, and Android Studio
- Experience in connecting Android applications to back-end services using REST APIs
- Good knowledge of Material Design UI patterns and practices
- Understanding of how git works
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Familiarity with the push notifications architecture in Android
- Strong attention to detail, particularly on software engineering fundamentals
- Build large-scale and high-performance services to develop simple, easy-to-use products for our unique end customers
- Design and develop a highly maintainable and reliable Android app
- Write clean and tested code, mostly in Kotlin for the Android native environment
- Coordinate with other teams (Product Management, UX/Design, Backend Engineering, and Quality Engineering teams) on building and managing the Android app
- Help in a constant exploration of new technology and tools
- Deliver solutions that bring a positive impact to low-income communities through up-to-date software technologies
Interested candidates may apply online for the posts ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply