Gojek Recruitment Drive 2022:
Gojek is hiring Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore location from the eligible fresher graduates. Detailed description of Gojek Recruitment Drive 2022 is as follows.
Fasten your helmet and climb on board if you’re ready to be an Android Engineer at Gojek. In this role, you will be an integral player in the Transport team based in Bangalore, India. The transport team is the one providing customer journey experience in Gojek ride-hailing business. From landing our customers on a map full of nearby GoRide and GoCar drivers in the app, providing a seamless booking experience, being picked up by the driver at the correct pickup point, having a pleasant and safe journey, and being dropped at the correct destination place.
In collaboration with the product management, design, backend, and quality engineering teams, you’ll build a large-scale, high-performing Android app for Gojek, providing simple, easy-to-use services for our users. With knowledge of the general mobile landscape and current user preferences and trends, you’ll employ your technical expertise and clean coding skills to deliver tangible solutions and provide the best-in-class platform to serve our ride-hailing customers.
Gojek Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech; MCA
- If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team that enjoys building creative solutions for users, look no further. As our Software Engineer for the Payments Engineering group, you’ll take the wheel in overseeing the design, development, and delivery of back-end products within your technical focus area. You’ll work closely with a wide spectrum of engineering teams at Gojek, including the Payments, Transport, and Food streams. With a talented troop of fellow engineers and product managers, you’ll build groundbreaking features and systems that scale millions of transactions and handle multiple terabytes of storage. The cherry on top: your efforts will contribute in redefining the payments ecosystem in Indonesia, bringing wider and more inclusive financial services to the region and beyond.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world’s fastest growing unicorns.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Building and managing fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What You Will Need
- You greatly value humility.
- You have a clear, proven track record of building working software outside of your academic requirements.
- You understand the dangers associated with being attached to your code.
- You write code because you like.
- You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- A strong sense of ownership.
- A passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
Interested candidates may apply online for the posts ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply