Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021: Goldman Sachs is hiring fresher graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT for the role of Summer Analyst, Intern across Bangalore location in India. Desirous candidates may read the eligibility criteria detailed below.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Summer Analyst Intern
Salary: High In Industry
Batch: 2022, 2023 Batch
Program Type : Internship and Full-time
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 9, 2022
- Technical Test: February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
Registration Link: Click Here to apply