Goldman Sachs Hiring Technical Graduates from different fields for the Technology Analyst program in India. The Graduates from Engineering, MCA, MSC, or related looking for job can apply for the same.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2023 Overview :
Job Title: Internal Audit – CLS Engineering – Technology Audit – Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1-10 Years
Goldman Sachs Internal Auditors demonstrate strong risk and control mindsets, analytical, exercise professional skepticism and are able to challenge and discuss effectively with management on risks and control measures. We look for individuals who enjoy learning about audit, businesses and functions, have innovative and creative mindsets to adopt analytical techniques to enhance audit techniques, building relationships and are able to evolve and thrive in teamwork and in a fast-paced global environment.
As a Technology Auditor, you will be involved in auditing various technology systems / applications used within the firm to provide assurance on the application controls, data quality, data flows, data calculation processes used for regulatory reporting, along with other General Technology Controls including Application entitlements, Data Retention and Software Change Management.
As part of the third line of defense, you will be involved in independently assessing the firm’s overall control environment, and communicating the results to the firm’s local and global management the effectiveness of the firm’s controls that mitigate current and emerging risks, and monitoring the management’s implementation of control measures. In doing so, you are supporting the provision of independent, objective and timely assurance around the firm’s internal control structure, and supporting the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and Risk Committee in fulfilling their oversight responsibilities.
You will play a vital role in audit execution focusing on the review of Technology processes and analyzing the risks involved and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls implemented to mitigate the risk. You will be responsible in documenting the assessments and testing conducted and discussing the results with the firms local and global management. In addition, you will also monitor and follow up with management on the resolution of the open audit findings.
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA in Systems/MSc or equivalent University degrees in technology
- 1-10 years of experience as a Technology auditor covering IT applications and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of software development concepts and system architecture
- Basic level understanding of databases, operating systems and messaging
- Proficiency in data analysis using Excel or SQL
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
- Ability to review / develop code (Java, C, C++, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and techniques
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g. CISA) Knowledge of Financial Products and Services
Goldman Sachs Apply Link : Click Here